Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Proposal

The topic I have chosen for this assignment is teaching. I have wanted to become a teacher for the last 3 years now. I am majoring in elementary education. I would love to pursue this and be able to shape young minds. Some of the controversy that surrounds this profession is the low salaries and the amount of work that is put in. I hope that by doing this assignment I will be prepared to go into my profession ready to accept the responsibility. I also hope to learn about laws in the past that have affected teachers today and also, laws that might affect teachers in the future.

I know that teachers have always been underpaid but I am hoping that within the next few years, some laws pass that will allow them to make a salary that they can raise a family on. Teaching is my passion and I will pursue it no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment